Sunday 14 October 2012

mood

what is your mood when many people asking you about many question?
what is your mood when you cannot answer their sucks many question?
it is truth....
i cannot answer those question
and people respond will be " har?" when i answer them...
Human: you have boy friend ady?
Me: Enen
Human: he give you come out for work?
Me: enen
Human: you no need accompany or msg him everyday or every second?
Me: we are very freedom.. he busy i busy for work and study
Me: we will stick together when we are free
Human: then?? got msg you when working?
Me: erm...sometimes... because i also working
Human: how come you two communication??
Me: suddenly i feel that is our problem ( in heart)

suddenly i feel that communication always is a problem for everyone
communication not a problem for couple only
sometimes it also a very bug problem for family members and friends
didn't you agree about it??

i am sure i am not the one can fully understanding my boy friend
i am very happy because he really treat me very good
i am very happy when he always besides me
i am sad... i am scare... i am worry...when he faces any problem..
i am sad... i am scare... i am worry...when he was very angry...

i also cannot understand about my family thinking until nowadays
sometimes they also cannot understand for my meaning
sometimes they also cannot understand for my feeling
sometimes they also cannot understand for my thinking
sometimes i will think in my heart: when they can understanding me?
this all because of lack of communication

my family ady stay with me 20 years
they also cannot understand me
my boy friend stay with me 3 years
how come he can fully understand me?
i ask myself....

my mood down and down recently
studying and working for part time are very not easy job
i am tired!!
i want to shout out!!!
in order to make my life become more better
in order to make my future become more better
in order to make my dreams come true
i am not choices to choose...

please try to communicate with your family, your lover, your friends
please take care them
please think about your future
please make your ways in right
always remind in heart!!

No comments:

Post a Comment